Our Chat : http://xat.com/racvancp
Hello Penguins the 3rd anniversery is here, here is a picture of the town
Here is what you do to get the party hat
Criedit to chewy pup
He brought along some cool items, including the return of the eye patch.
Check out the Notice Board in Rockhopper’s quarters. (Basically telling you what he will be doing from now, until October 27th.)
Club Penguin will be celebrating their 3rd anniversary in Time Square, New York. (Read more about this:http://www.clubpenguin.com/celebrate/.)
To get the Chalkboard, click on the book laying on the student desk.
Click the fire inside of the Pizza Oven 2 times, to get the stainless steal refrigerator.
Click on the guitar stand to get the music stand.
Here are some screen shots of Clubpenguin Elite Force Sneek Peek:
CLICK HERE to comment
<- Dont Forget to chat
There sure is a lot going on in Club Penguin this month, and one of the most exciting events is the upcoming 3rd Anniversary Party! There are a couple of surprises, but here’s what I can tell you right now:
- The celebration starts on October 24 (the same day the new toys arrive!) and goes until October 26. We get to party together ALL weekend!
- More areas will be decorated
- A new Yearbook will be released!
The Yearbook is really cool because it’ll show a lot of the events you told us you loved from the past year. You’ll be able to see it at the party, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek:
I’ll have more details about the party next week. Be sure to let us know what you think and tell us what you have planned to celebrate our 3rd year!
Do you remember the first Space Adventure play? Zip, the alien from Planet X joined Captain Snow, Ensign, and Tin Can 3000 the Robot aboard their spaceship for exciting adventures!
In Other News: I hope you’re all getting excited about Halloween activities on their way–have you checked out the cool special dance you can do with the Rad Scientist costume in the Penguin Style catalog? We’re excited to see your creativity come to life as Halloween approaches!
Until then…waddle on!
Update: Our Website got Hacked today …. You Know This Is just a Clubpenguin Blog Why Do you people Have to do that!! I Mean If this is the way clubpenguin is I Just might Quit but ill think about it.
Criedit to WATEX
The new mission, Spy & Seek, is here!
Club Penguin Mission 9 Spy & Seek Tutorial
1. Talk to G. Put the 3 tracking devices, the yellow duck, and the blue print on the wall into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge. Pick up all the Find Four pieces. They are on the window seal, the stool under the phone, and under the ladder.
3. Go up the ladder. Pick up the Find Four pieces by the bricks, on the typewriter, on the table beside the phonograph, on the box, and on the box in the corner.
4. Pick up the string on the rug.
5. Go downstairs and talk to the penguins playing Find Four. Give them the pieces.
6. Go to the Forest and pick up the sticks.
7. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together to make a kite. Put the kite on a transmitter.
8. Go to the Mountain. Put the kite and transmitter on a poll.
9. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the gum stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum. Put it on the yellow duck. Then put it in your inventory.
10. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by click, hold, and pull the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguin’s Air Pump.
11. Put the Air pump on the duck to inflate it. Put a transmitter on the duck.
12. Go to the Ice Berg, and put the duck on the water.
13. Go to the Mines. Talk to the penguin. Click the Offer to help option.
13. Click the gray beams on the Mine Shack. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam so the left side is lower than the right.
14. Click on the overturned cart. Click it again to go up close. Weld all the cracks.
15. Place a transmitter in the cart. Click the cart for it to go.
16. Answer your spy phone. Talk to G at HQ. Take the Binocular 3000 from G (it’s on the table).
14. Go to the Lodge. Click on the Gone Fishing door.
Go right. Look through the binoculars.
16. Talk to G on the Spyphone.
17. Go to Herbert’s camp. Pick up the spy phone. Fuse it with the Binoculars.
18. Put the spyphone/binocular in the big, dark green tree that is right off the exit back to the Lodge.
19. Go to the HQ. Talk to G. Watch Herbert and Klutzy.
20. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.
If you open the box of chocolates, you can pop them.
Ever want to be famous on Club Penguin? Well here’s your chance! This will be my biggest party bash coming up and I will be having a contest while we’re there. Here’s what will happen to tons of lucky winners:
- 20 penguins will be added on my buddy list.
- 5 penguins player cards will be shown on the site with a small writing about them.
- One lucky winner will be mentioned in my next video as well as be added to my blog roll!
- The grand prize winner will receive an exclusive video interview by me, and will have their name listed in one of my pages!
Here are the details of what’s going to happen at the party:
- I will play fun games in my igloo and search for cheats. (Such as snow ball fights.)
- We will play find 4 or Treasure hunt.
- We will march around the server gaining people to follow.
- There shall be much more awesome things to do.